400 Replica Kits Available with a Purchase of a 2016 Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak
Ducati, the official motorcycle partner of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC), is honoring the centennial of this historic race as well as commemorating its six PPIHC victories and current course record by releasing a limited edition Pikes Peak 100th Anniversary Replica Kit. For decades, the PPIHC has brought competitors together from all over the world to race against the clock while enduring unpredictable weather conditions, 156 treacherous turns and traversing at extreme speeds with hopes to be named the “King of the Mountain” once they reach the 14,115-foot summit. Earning multiple victories at the race since 2010, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak is one of the most significant race bikes that represents Ducati North America’s racing heritage. Created specifically for the centennial anniversary of the PPIHC and exclusively for North America, production will be limited to 400 replica kits; each kit is included with the purchase of a new 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak, available only at authorized Ducati dealerships.
Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak 100th Anniversary Replica Kit:
· Personalized Pikes Peak “100” Race Number Plate
· Motorcycle Fairing Partner Logos
· Numbered crank-case cover badge with Pikes Peak 100th Anniversary Logo
· Spider Grips PEAK grip specifically developed from the race program
· Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Team Hat
· Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Decal Pack
· History of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb advance release DVD
· Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Team Glossy and Poster, signed by the team, all champions of the Mountain: Carlin Dunne, Micky Dymond, Gary Trachy and Greg Tracy.
Named after the historic Rocky Mountain race, the 2016 Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak is designed to convey all the strength that has made the Multistrada 1200 successful on the demanding road course. With race-inspired looks, the motorcycle is differentiated by dedicated components including adjustable high performance Öhlins suspension, allowing the rider to tailor performance to their preference, as well as a Ducati Performance exhaust by Termignoni that adds a distinct exhaust note to the Ducati L-Twin sound. Sold for $23,795 (MSRP), the Pikes Peak edition brings exhaust note to the Ducati L-Twin sound. Sold for $23,795 (MSRP), the Pikes Peak edition brings out the sporting character of the Multistrada 1200. The Pikes Peak 100th Anniversary Replica Kit is provided free of charge to all current owners of this model and is included with any new purchases, also free of charge.