Date of Birth: August 8th, 1991
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Ethnicity: Italian, German, Polish, Irish
Turn-ons: Witty Men
Turn-offs: Excess Facial Hair
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently lving?
– I am from San Diego, where my heart will always reside. I recently made the move up to Los Angeles.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for 3-4 years now. In the last year, I have moved from modeling as a hobby to making it my full time job.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
-I was going to school for marketing and advertising when I took a job managing 1 of Hooters stores marketing and advertising departments. I put together events and hired girls to work the events where I would work alongside them. I started to hire girls for other companies’ events and eventually got pulled into the promo/modeling game.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I think my attitude sets me apart from other models. I have a very unique physic and I own that fact. I embrace all of my curves and give myself the power to love myself and I believe that is what really attracts other people. Although I do not tend to take myself or life too seriously, I take my job very seriously, I pride myself on being very professional and businesslike about at what I do.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I believe my greatest accomplishment thus far has been, through a lot of hard work, I am able to do what I love, and actually make a living at it.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like being able to be creative everyday as well as the opportunity to go on the random, crazy adventures where modeling leads me. I dislike the politics of modeling and the stigmas that come along with the job.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– My best modeling secret is to work on your angles!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I have had so many crazy jobs! I have had black “tar” (really black paint) poured all over my head (“Carrie” style) for an anti-smoking campaign. I recently also had Honey poured all over me for a clothing company called Honey.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I think my eyes are definitely a front runner, my followers might say my butt.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– There’s a life outside of work?
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– My dream car would really be any car where I’m riding shot-gun, windows down, wind in my hair and a backseat filled with all my hooligan friends.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like that it is a very creative and open industry that’s constantly changing, working and moving forward. People in the industry are usually pretty driven and it helps being around driven people, it keeps you motivated and moving forward.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I dislike any industry where people get cliquey. I also believe that in this industry people are used to working with high maintenance individuals, so people, like myself, who tend to be easy going and can go with the flow get overlooked at times.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– My most memorable modeling experience would have to be when I worked with Red Bull on their Moto GP circuit. I met such amazing girls, who are all longtime friends of mine now. We had a blast traveling together and working awesome events.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I used to professionally train Arabian horses however, as my modeling progressed and I found I had to move to L.A. to work, I stopped training and sold my horses.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Confidence can move mountains.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you so much for having me and reading through all of my silly answers. :]