Date of Birth: September 8, 1985
Location: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Weight: 135 lbs
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Fairfax, Virginia and raised in Pensacola, Florida were I reside now.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for a little over a year now.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I started modeling when a friend entered me into a calendar contest. I ended up being in 3 months and just loved being in front of the camera ever since.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I would say the fact that I am really down to earth and humble. I do not try to be competitive with other models and feel that we’re all beautiful and have our own talents.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Getting the cover of Ice Magazine and Mixed Magazine.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like coming up with concepts and seeing the end results after every shoot.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– I would say to work with someone you are comfortable with, I really do not have any secrets other than when I work with a photographer that I am comfortable with my pictures always come out the best.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– The best project I have done is probably my 2012 calendar. I love the different concepts and how they represent each month it was a lot of fun too.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I really haven’t been on any strange modeling projects yet, but I am sure it will happen eventually.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I like my eyes, but a lot of people like my booty and legs so I guess I have a few to pick from.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love to workout that’s one thing I have to incorporate in my life modeling or not.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Dream car would have to be Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like meeting new people and getting to work with them as well as getting advice from some people who are more seasoned in the business.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I hate how sometimes I have to deal with un professional people sometimes, this is work for me and I wish every one could look at it and deal with business in more professional ways.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
-The most memorable would have to be my first shoot. I was really nervous but some how seemed to do well. I had so many people there and that’s when I realized being in front of people and shooting did not bother me and I was going to be doing more of it.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Well I have to deal with nonsense sometimes from other people and their opinions, but other than that I have the support from all the people that matter.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– I would say be yourself and try to be different. Do not try to conform to what others think and be genuine, as well as humble.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– I first have to thank god for the blessing he has given me to be able to live out a dream of mine. I want to thank AMF for giving me this opportunity and feature on their site. I would also like to thank my manager Eric at ICE Management for always keeping my best interest at heart and the most important of all… the fans because without them none of this would be possible!
Photos: Ce Wiley Studios 504 Dymes, Rafael C, Aseptic Images, Alley Kat Photography, Brandon Zackary, and Jerry Martin