Date of Birth: April 26, 1987
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 115 lbs
Measurements: 33, 25, 34
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Ethnicity: Russian / Korean
Turn-ons: Intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, and simplicity
Turn-offs: Sneaky people, manipulators, selfishness
Facebook: Marina Victoria (Watch out for the fake ones!)
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Ukraine and currently living in Toronto, Canada.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– About five years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I was on BlackPlanet and a local clothing line asked me to do a photo shoot for their website. After my pictures were posted on the website, I’ve gotten busy with tons of music videos, magazine shoots, fashion shows, car shows, etc
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– One of a kind face, unique personality, and creativity portrayed through my work.
– After some experience, I’ve realized what I’m worth. People treat me the way I want to be treated, and I started to pick and choose people I want to work with and choose jobs that I actually want to be a part of, instead of just saying yes to random jobs just because they’re titled “modeling”. After having experience and working with so many different types of people, I can smell a scumbag from miles away haha so during a photo shoot for example, I’m not scared to speak my mind if I feel like someone is trying to use me or take advantage of me. My favorite line is “You don’t get paid, but its good exposure” haha…LAIDES unless it’s a famous magazine, music director, or a website that gets thousand of hits daily, you WON’T get exposure so don’t waste your time!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
My most recent work:
– Music video with German Idol Fabian Buch (Watch on YouTube)
– Toronto Sun Swimsuit Edition 2011, across Canada, 5 full pages
– Daytime TV for bathing suit line Chanel 11
– ImportFest Girl on posters and magazine ads for the past 3 years including movie theatres in the past month
– Performance World Main Featured Model 2011
– CarFever Main Featured Model in Montreal
– Main Spokes Model / Hostess for Vuugo (Electronic company – speaking videos) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NeByNaw8oo)
– New TV Series called CAR JACK’D – Feature Model (http://www.cinemavault.com/CatDetail.aspx?title_id=451)
– NOS Energy Drink Challenge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAbB0M_DCgA)
– Besides the above I’ve done tons of calendars, car shows magazine shoots, and lead in many music videos.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love the rush you get on stage and I love to hear the crowd scream when you’re up there! I love getting fan mail! I love getting feedback about my work! I love the traveling, experience and meeting amazing people!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– LOL Victoria never tells her secret!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– So many! Most recent one is a lead for music video for German Idol!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Haha also so many! I had a photoshoot where I was covered in baby powder from head to toe because I was supposed to be cocaine in the picture as well as the cop. It was fun going home after with everyone thinking I was a weirdo!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My skin!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Travel, travel, and meet new people!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Bugatti Veyron, because it’s the only one up to my standards!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love being surrounded by talented people because I feel like I can learn a lot. I love creativity and talented people. I love using my own creativity, which is usually the case regardless of the project I’m doing.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Sometimes you meet so many people that it’s hard to remember everyone and then when you see them again they can get offended if you ask for their name again or where you met. I also hate fake people – fake tits are okay – Haha… I’m talking about fake personalities! It’s very awkward talking to someone who is not genuine, whether it’s a model or a photographer.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– So many amazing moments. Once we were shooting a music video and there was a huge storm outside, so we had to drink vodka to stay warm! Another time I had to get my nails done really long to the point I couldn’t do anything! I had to go to the bathroom and had to ask a random girl to unbutton and pull down my pants!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– People getting mad at me for not answering their messages or accepting them on Facebook. I have two accounts because the limit is 5000 and I’m about to make a third one. I have thousands of messages in my inboxes and I just can’t check all of them despite doing my best. Also, some events you get hundreds of people that want to take pictures with you and after the whole day of smiling and posting it’s exhausting to try to smile even if you want to, my cheeks jitter and hurt.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Pick and choose the jobs you want and who you trust to work with. Don’t do stuff for free because it’s for “exposure” unless it’s a well-known source. Don’t be scared to say no, and don’t be scared to ask questions.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Watch out for my cover on Forbs Magazine in a few years when I make my billions… hehe!