Date of Birth: June 18, 1988
Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Weight: 105 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Turn-ons: Sense of humor and a great personality is all I need
Facebook (Fanpage): Facebook-Marie Pier C. St Jean
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I’m from Montreal and I’m still living here!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– 5 years
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– On the street. Someone from a modeling agency gave me her card and I decided to try immediately!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am a huge sports fan, especially hockey. I also listen to heavy metal music. I may not look like that, but my favorite artist is Marilyn Manson!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– In my career, my biggest achievement is to work as a freelance model all around Canada and United States for the past 5 years! It’s a dream come true!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like the fact that it is not a 9 to 5 job, you never get into a routine. There are always new challenges to accomplish
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– I think that confidence and determination are the secrets to be successful in the modeling industry.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– My favorite contract was to represent Push Models in Las Vegas last year I had a fantastic trip!!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– The strangest one was a photo shoot where I had to wear a gas mask and carry guns and swords.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I would say my legs!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Sports, movies and video games!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A 2011 Nissan Skyline GT-R… Oh yeah!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like to work on my own, to be a businesswoman. I like the fact that I negotiate my own contracts!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I hate the creepy men that hunt my Facebook… Ugh LOL!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– My most memorable experience was when I did my first commercial for L’Oreal
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Wow no idea!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Stay in shape, be confident and never give up!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Become a fan on my Facebook page!