Date of Birth: August 23, 1988
Location: Orange County, California, USA
Weight: 115 lbs
Dress Size: 2-4
Shoe Size: 7.5
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: French, Spanish, Welsh
Turn-ons: Hair and a great smile
Turn-offs: People who talk to loud, guys that aren’t exclusive in dating, Height (my man’s got to be tall)
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I’m from San Clemente, California… Beach girl! I live in Anaheim.
AMF: How long have you been modeling?
– I’m going on my fourth year of modeling and proud to say I believe I’m flourishing nicely 😉
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Originally I started as a Go-Go dancer for clubs in OC and LA. Then, I became best friends with Franchesca Del Carpio and she taught me everything I know about modeling.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I’m unique with my energy level, and have a look that’s bold and separates me from others.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I’m proud to say I was asked to be in Playboy non-nude which is rare. I take that as a huge compliment. As well as being in internationally published magazines for centerfolds and covers that are sold in bookstores throughout the United States.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love the artistic aspect of modeling. I dislike that society thinks all models should be a size 0, because curves are amazing and you should embrace your body.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Best modeling secret doing your “oohs and aahs” with your lips while posing in different ways.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I’d have to say Bazaar Magazine. It was my first editorial modeling experience and was very different compared to doing glamour modeling.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My commercial smile.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love music, going to concerts and horseback riding.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I already have it. BMW 3-series, black. Handles like a race car.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love working with fellow models that believe in promoting who they work with, whether it’s a model, photographer, or make-up artist. Without them it would be difficult to accomplish what you’re aiming to achieve.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I dislike the pressure to maintain the look that is popular at the moment.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Posing for Playboy with photographer Mike Prado. While nude, I was covered in glue then in turquoise glitter and all the proofs turned out amazing, even unedited.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Maintaining my figure, my energy level, and charisma.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Practice your poses in the mirror. Find your trademark pose. Be true to yourself and always acknowledge your fans, it means a lot to them.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you to Franchesca Del Carpio for teaching me all that I know today. Thank you to all my followers and fans for your love and support. And a big thank you to AutoMotoFoto for taking interest in me! I am truly flattered.