Date of Birth: September 20th, 1990
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 32 C
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from Cambodia, but currently live in Greensboro, North Carolina.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– 5 years
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I love being in front of the camera. One camera led to the next, and so it began.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I think my ease, the love I have for my body, and my confidence separates me from others. I only shoot with things that I really like.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Every small and large job is an achievement for me, because it leads to the next thing. But if I had to choose one, is currently being a spokes model for The Treasure Clubs of the Carolina’s.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– Dislikes, the time it takes to prepare, because I get so excited for the job to begin and all the people that I get to meet.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– I pretend there is sexy music, and that I am dancing to it.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– The best modeling project I’ve done is event modeling with other models. We work together to achieve a certain goal, and there is no better feeling than accomplishment!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I have been fortunate enough to not have any strange jobs so far.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My exotic look as a whole definitely sets me apart.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love dance, books, exercise, sex, and cars!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– The 911 Turbo Porsche… She’s a beauty. I also like the new Corvette.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love meeting new people. There are many from all walks of life, and to be in an industry where the sky is the limit.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Sometimes, you come across people who aren’t very honest, but it’s my responsibility to make sure I don’t work with them.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– My first shoot ever, with Steve from Curves ENT. He found me and asked me if I’d like to shoot with him for his company. I was open minded to it, and my career has moved from that point on. Thanks Steve!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– You have to be prepared for each job you do. When you have an early shoot, you don’t go out the night before, because you owe your client to be 100% prepared.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Have fun with it! Anything is possible if you work hard and give it 100%!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you AutoMotoFoto.net for featuring me as one of your models! Thank you Curves ENT for continuing to work with me as you did from the beginning! Thank you Rsellos Photography for taking photos of me as a beginner amateur and as I am now. Thank you Treasure Club NC for having me as your lead spokes model for your clubs in the Carolinas! And thanks to everybody who loves cars as much as I do!