Date of Birth: December 30th, 1990
Location: Florida, USA
Weight: 96 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Turn-ons: Nice smile, good hygiene, confidence, style, eyes, arms, and personality.
Turn-offs: Bad hygiene, cockiness, players, out of shape, or too short.
Website: www.modelmayhem.com/2352236 (Site Under Construction)
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from New York, but currently live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– On and off since I was ten.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I decided I wanted to be a model and my mom took me to an agency at ten years old.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am 100 percent completely natural from my tan to my hair to all of my body parts.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have been in 2 music videos, published in about 7 magazines, professionally danced for some amazing artists, and shot with great people.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like it because it is fun and not only motivates others, but motivates me every day to love my body and myself. I don’t like that sometimes the photographers can cross the line professionally; other girls can be rude, jealousy of others.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– To truly love yourself and connect with the camera, if you don’t feel confident, you aren’t going to look it in your photos either.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– I think those are yet to come.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Probably for a muscle / fitness site for women, having to flex my muscles and hand wrestle people.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My stomach or my smile.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Shopping, going to the beach, going dancing, traveling, hanging out with friends, listening to music.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Probably an Audi or Lexus because they are both girly and realistic cars to own.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– It is fun getting to know so many different people, you never know who you are going to meet.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Sometimes everybody knows who you are; they may have something bad to say.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Probably a shoot out I did about 7 months ago, met some amazing photographers and models that I am still working with today.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I have been fighting for this dream since I was a little girl and I will stop at nothing.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– You have to be completely devoted to this, it is not right for everyone and although you may be beautiful you really have to have the passion for it.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thanks to all my fans who have been there for me and there is so much more to come, Melissa Lori is taking over one step at a time.