Date of Birth: December 30th, 1990
Location: Miami, Florida, USA
Weight: 96 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Capricron
Turn-ons: Sense of humor, good personality, healthy physique
Turn-offs: Bad hygiene, cockiness, unfaithfulness, laziness
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from New York and now living in Miami, Florida.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– On and off since I was ten years old.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– When I was ten I told my mom I wanted to be a model and she took me to an agency.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am completely natural from head to toe. I am also petite, but lucky enough to have curves in all the right places.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have been published in over 50 magazines including Playboy, VOLO, and Arsenic. I have also been featured on hundreds of websites. I am a spokes model for various companies and brands worl-wide. I have also dipped my feet into the music industry as a singer and being featured in music videos.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– Photographers can be very fake. It is extremely competitive ( and not in a good way).
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Eat healthy, get plenty of rest, and stay positive. Not really secrets but they work for me.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Playboy and VOLO
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I have done a few strange projects lol.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– People tell me my smile, my hair, and my booty.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love shopping, going to the beach, traveling, hanging with family and friends, listening to music, singing and dancing, watching movies.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I have always wanted an Audi!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love getting to travel and meet new people.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– You have to watch out for the fakes, there are tons. Many photographers are only interested in seeing you in the nude. Many girls pay or play their way to the top which ruins it for the rest of us.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Flying to Cali to shoot for the cover of VOLO was a rush.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I get labeled as a gold digger, fake, trashy, etc but anyone that knows me knows I am down to earth and very faithful to my friends, family, and partners .
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Stay true to yourself, don’t listen to negativity of others, be smart, and do what you love.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thanks to all my fans for always supporting me and believing in me. More to come, stay tuned.