Date of Birth: June 29th
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Weight: 105 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Turn-ons: Good sense of humor, positivity, confidence
Turn-offs: Arrogant, judgmental and cheap people
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– Born in Romania, currently in Las Vegas, Nevada.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– On and off since 2006
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I believe I am unique in my own way and since I work on both sides of the camera. I see that most models (not talking supermodels) need guidance on how to pose, how to move, etc. I just do it!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– There are quite a few things I am proud of and looking forward to many more!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I wish “some” people would stop judging and being so damn negative, especially when it comes to swimwear modeling! Nothing wrong with it people! It’s 2012; you just need to be more open minded!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Spend time with my man and my puppies, Read, learn new things, act, sometimes dance, watch movies, so many things… too bad there is not enough time!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Lamborghini Spyder and any Lotus
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Too much negativity, too many people judging you, etc.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Nothing, thankfully!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– If something sounds too good to be true, most times it is! So don’t jump on everything that people promise you and don’t go on doing anything for a shoot! Be confident and love yourself. Keep your dignity and don’t become arrogant just because you post images on FB and people leave you comments. I’ve seen it happen! Look for quality in everything you might choose on doing.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you to AutoMotoFoto for having me! To everyone thank you for your support and remember: “You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”