Date of Birth: May 18th, 1985
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Weight: 105 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Ethnicity: German, Spanish, Indian
Turn-ons: Eyes, personality, sense of humor
Turn-offs: Cocky, bad hygiene, lack of motivation
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in New Mexico, moved to Tucson as a child and now reside in Phoenix, Arizona.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I modeled as a teenager in high school and due to life’s path I took a break from my passions and hobbies for quite a few years and then started modeling again August 2013.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Last year I was contacted by Playboy Live in July 2013. I felt that it would be a great time for me to start working on my passion once again.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– My personality defiantly separates me from a lot of models in the industry today. As much as I want to succeed and reach goals in the industry, I also want to see other models do the same, and I am willing to help them get there if I can do so! I am also a natural model which has made it harder for me in this industry but I won’t let it change me.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I was hired with Playboy Live in August 2013, shortly after accepted to attend and participate in The Black Tape Project Paradise challenge in Jamaica last September 2013, published March & April 2014, Top 69 Limelight special edition May 2014, was a contestant in The International Bikini Model Search in Cancun May 2014, and have multiple #TuesdayTease #FriskyFriday features on Playboy.com as well as #MartesDeEspejo features with Playboy Mexico.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love being in front of the camera as well as dressing up for shoots and events, but I dislike how the industry has changed since I modeled as a teen.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– I take biotin every night before bed to help with skin, hair, and nails!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– It was an honor to be taped by The Black Tape Project while I was in Jamaica for Paradise Challenge and though my shoot was done at 1a it is one of my favorite projects to date!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Thankfully I haven’t done anything to strange, I am very selective of the types of shoots I do and who I work with.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I think my best feature is my long, long legs! Though I am only 5’5″ I can appear so much taller in photos.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– When I am not modeling I am working hard on growing my entertainment company and helping others with different talents and passions reach their goals big and small.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– My dream car since I can remember has always been a Jaguar and they only seem to get nicer and nicer as the years go on!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love meeting new people and being able to travel around the world experiencing many different cultures.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I am not a fan of those in the industry just looking to hook up with models, it’s a very uncomfortable position to be in during a shoot.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– For me my most memorable experience so far was shooting with Spontaneous Creation’s photographer Adam Hadsall. We did a fun late night shoot, collaborated ideas together and end results ended up being my first published set!! Def a shoot I won’t forget!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Being a better version of myself every day, without jeopardizing my morals and beliefs to succeed in the industry.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Be yourself! Always! Don’t let anything stand in your way of your dreams and passions!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Beyond thankful for my amazing fiancé for always supporting me and these crazy dreams I have no matter what! Also a huge shout out to every single one of my fans and supporters, Thank you all so much! More to come!