Date of Birth: October 25th, 1991
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Turn-ons: Nice teeth and a sense of humour
Turn-offs: A guy who doesn’t lift
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from Niagara Falls, Ontario and currently living in St. Catharines, Ontario
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for 7 years
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I had a friend who was putting together a local modeling workshop and she had asked me to tagged along and I have been hooked ever since.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I wouldn’t say I am separated from other models, but look at it as a means of we are all striving to achieve the same goals and each model should give one another a helping hand if needed.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have been published in Playboy Venezeula which was my ultimate goal that I have finally achieved.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I wouldn’t say I have any dislikes, I LOVE what I do and I enjoy meeting new friends along the way.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Always feel beautiful no matter what, that beauty will project through to the camera.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Shooting for Playboy Venezuela in Whitby, Ontario.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Probably shooting naked in a barn with mice playing around by my feet!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I work hard on my body at the gym and I try my best to love every part of me as best as I can!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I am an avid gym goer and I love to go shopping!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I always grew up wanting a convertible Mustang GT.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love the feeling of accomplishing a goal you set out to achieve and making new friends!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Carrying all my luggage! haha
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Shooting on the beaches of Cancun, Mexico with the International Bikini Model Search.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Having my family accept me wanting to become part of the Playboy family.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Always keep pushing and follow your dreams no matter the circumstances. You want something? Go for it.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Shout out to Giancarlo at AutoMotoFoto! You da man 🙂