Date of Birth: December 6th, 1990
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 150 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Ethnicity: Canadian and Polish
Turn-ons: Funny, good sense of humor, someone who has goals in life, and confidence.
Turn-offs: Smoking and cockiness!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I’m born and raised in Hamilton Ontario.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for almost two years ago.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I started modeling when one of my coworkers, who is a photographer, kept asking me to shoot. I kept declining his offer when one day I just saw “screw it, lets do it.” When I got the pictures back and I loved them I sent them out to agencies and promo companies. I met with about 5 agencies and they all were willing to sign me. Since they all wanted a lot of money to start I took my career into my own hands.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I think my height separates me and makes me stand out as a model.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I think my best achievement in my career is working with the Canadian Hotties and being able to work alongside of Khloe Terae, one of the biggest names in Playboy right now.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love the modeling industry because it is such a social job. You meet and work with a lot of new people. I dislike how catty some other models can be. I think we should all support each other and help each other out.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Best modeling secret… pose stomach in and bum out. Lol
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Best modeling project I’ve ever done would have to be the Canadian Haunted Attraction Conference body painting competition. I’ve done two years now and it’s about 6 hours on a full body painting into a zombie type creature. It’s hard and scary but a lot of fun! This would also the one of the strangest things I’ve done.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Outside of modeling I love what every girl loves, shopping, pampering myself, working out, etc. When I was younger I used to be a competitive figure skater and this winter I’m going to try to get back into that.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– My dream car is a Mercedes Benz G 550. I love trucks and this is the perfect bad ass truck for me that isn’t too manly.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I think the biggest price I pay to becoming successful is that time I put in. Having a child and balancing work and mommy/daughter time is very tough. It’s hard and I manage well but I always want to give more time to my baby girl.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Advice I would give to any aspiring model is don’t let negative criticism stop you from reaching for your dreams, use it to help you become better and a stronger person.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you Blair Diamond for pushing my ass to do it and thank you all my fans for supporting me all the time! I love you all!!