Date of Birth: September 13th, 1990
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 105 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Turn-ons: Sweet guys!
Turn-offs: People that smell!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– Somewhere LOL!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– 4 years
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– It was my hobby
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I think my personality because I’m very outgoing.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– A few commercials so far including one for dental and Matched4U.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– The drama with the network.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Act like you’re always smiling!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Working with live animals and reptiles!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– On a roof top and scared to death because of my fear of heights.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– Definitely my eyes.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love to spend time with my dogs.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– The Bugatti Veyron because it’s very luxurious.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love all the events because they’re fun and exciting. It’s a fun industry to be in!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Just the drama… people always talk.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I can’t say exactly one, but I love doing runway shows and enjoy wearing a designer’s creation.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Prefer not to discuss.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Always remember to be yourself 🙂
AMF: Shout outs or last words?