Date of Birth: August 23rd, 1990
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Weight: 110 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Slovenian, Hungarian, and Italian decent.
Turn-ons: Humor, personality, hard-workers, nice teeth, leather jackets, good music.
Turn-offs: People who try to hard; try to impress, talk about themselves too much…you know. Also, I do not like lazy people and sloppy dressers!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I’m from Cleveland, Ohio. I still live there, but I travel a lot, you know. 😉
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– 2 years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– A friend entered me into a calendar contest, that I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to do, but then I did. I got in and have been modeling since.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– My dedication to it, how hard I work, and how seriously I take each job to do the best I can. no matter what.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– All the FHM’s I have been in for sure. I was on the cover of FHM Indonesia, in June, that was a big achievement for me .
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love modeling. I’m so lucky that I get to do it as a job, full time. I love promo work, having fun, meeting people… stuff like that! I also, of course, love being in front of the camera… that’s when I’m the happiest, I don’t really worry or think about anything else while I’m in front of the camera.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Haha, I don’t think I have one? Maybe my posing? A lot of photographers always want me to teach other models how to pose… haha… not sure.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– I’ve done so many! I loved going to Jamaica and to Mexico… I did workshops there. I also loved going to Baltimore, believe it or not, I got to work with one of the best photographers there and had an amazing week!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Nothing really out of the ordinary that I can think of right now!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes, others will say my butt. 😉 haha.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love going out, you know, parties, dancing… I love to take naps, watch movies, bike ride, draw, I love theater, and I love music, animals, cars, shopping, eating good food, art, museums, photography, stuff like that!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Well, I’m working on an auto show right now, narrating the Dodge Challenger Hellcat… It’s a pretty amazing car. Would love to have it, in all black. 707 horsepower baby!!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– There is a lot I like, otherwise, I wouldn’t be involved. You know, there are people that say a lot of bad about the industry, if they don’t know, which is annoying. But, you just have to know how to handle yourself, be smart, and make it known you are a serious model here to work. I love meeting new people, working together to make things happen, looking hot, hahah, and creating art.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I don’t like the drama some people bring. I won’t work with certain people, even if I love their work, because it’s not worth the jealousy or games they try and play.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I have so many. I have worked with amazing photographers all around the world… I couldn’t possibly just pick one!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I had to give up a lot of partying and friends… which I think, also comes with age. I think with any job I would have had to do that…you know…but I have very limited free time, especially right now…there is always something to do! Which is better than not having anything to do…so I’m not complaining. I worked so hard to get where I am now, and I wouldn’t stop it/change it for anything.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– To do your research and not to rely on anyone to do anything for you, teach yourself how to do it on your own if you want anything to happen.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you to everyone reading! Thank you to my fans and the photographers of these images: Adam King, Doug Ochoa, Scott Byler, xoxoxo.