Date of Birth: August 10th, 1988
Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
Weight: 115 lbs
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am originally from Texas, more specifically Houston! I currently live in Orlando, FL but I mainly travel for work.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– Professionally since 2011, but I have been in and out of both modeling and acting since I was a kid.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Car shows!! I was always that girl just attending for fun and I ended up building a really good network from it.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I do a lot in the industry. I literally have my hand in everything from print work to car shows, acting, performing, art shows and many more. I enjoy being able to take on something new and learn.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I’ve been booked internationally for both modeling and Performing, its a really awesome feeling to be able to see the world while enjoying your career!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– Most like: Travel Dislike: Lack of sleep. However ask anyone successful, that’s usually the universal answer! haha!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Oh man, I have a few. I think always taking time to get to know the people you work with is beyond key! Being someone who is personable and memorable beats just another beautiful face anyday.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Its more of an ongoing event but I absolutely adore being one of the models for Corsa America Rally! It ties everything I love into one amazing package! We rally cross-country with exotic cars, go to new places and see how fast these cars really go, its a blast being a model for such an amazing rally!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Omg I was hired as the model for a Brazilian music video! The artists, makeup artists, crew, staff, hosts Everyone on spoke portuguese LOL!!!! Only the one director spoke English haha! Talk about me trying to know what was going on for three days!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– It has been voted, I have a great ass. Lol I wont even play, so many people have told me that its just more like one of those things, I admit I got lucky!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I still love doing car and track events even when I’m not working. I love driving and watching as well. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the experience.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Oh geeze. Once you drive so many cars that list gets long!
Daily: E46 M3 I’m currently on the market for one myself
Classic: the 1998 Toyota Supra, most of you know why, lol.
Exotic: Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, I think its understated and sounds insane!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like that it’s always new! You never know what you are going to get and its never boring.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– It’s the downside of the good. Sometimes you work with people that are egotistical and messy. You really never know what you are getting.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I modeled for Neiman Marcus’ fashion house at SXSW a couple of years back. I got the opportunity to meet and hang out with so many people in the Fashion, Film and Music industry that week it was amazing. And to see people that have International success and are still so humble was incredible. They love their art, not the fame, that’s what it should always be about.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I’ve done really well basing prices and fees individually for each job. I always really get a great understanding of what the job is before I ever quote anyone a price. I think that’s the best way to do it so everyone is happy with the results in the end!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Always make sure the juice is worth the squeeze. 😉
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Absolutely! This month I will be headed on a cross-country adventure with Corsa Rally! (www.corsaamerica.com). Be sure to follow us on IG to get all the updates and watch the action live!! @ASHLEYMLANDS and @CORSARALLY
Photos: Garrett Wade, Nigel Worrall, Joseph Elnaggar, Chris Carballo, Carey Parson, Leighton Zhong, and Chuck Jackson.